We all know that lately all Ranbir Kapoor’s movie have been bombed at the box-office. So he is literally waiting for the hit badly. He is leaving no stone unturned to promote the movie in all platforms possible whether its Television, advertisments, social media or some bold statements which will make your eyes roll.
This film is a pet project to many like Imtiaz Ali under the director’s hat. Its the director’s second venture with both the actors who has directed them in Rockstar and Love Aaj Kal, respectively. Produced by Sajid Nadiawala and music has been given by the great AR Rahman.
- He has recently commented that he is Deepika’s favorite co-star!
- Deepika was seen addressing Ranbir Kapoor as “bro” – which surely was a shocker!
- Deepika commented during the success party of Piku and failure of Bombay velvet “Only Vikramaditya Motwane was away in Cannes. I also invited Ranbir and Katrina (Kaif) but I can understand them not wanting to party since I’ve gone through similar phases in my career. I will never do anything to hurt Ranbir. He’d talk to me aboutBombay Velvet during Tamasha, admitted it was a difficult character even for a brilliant actor like him. I’ve yet to see the film but it belonged to friends of mine and I empathise with their pain, I think the negativity surrounding it is unfair.”
Whats our take on the movie till now?
- Fresh look of the stars
- Dont look they had ever split
- The chemistry is as new and fresh as “Yeh Jawaani Hai Dewaani”
Will Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone’s starrer Tamasha, going to give the hit Ranbir is looking for? Will it break his flop-spree?
Well we have to wait and see.
View the trailer of the movie –
You can follow the latest happenings of the movie in the official twitter account of Tamasha here @TamashaOfficial.