Here are a few tips that will keep you going.
- Experts recommend changing the routine every 14 days. In every sphere of life, we see that we get bored with routines. So making changes once in a while keeps things interesting. However, changing whenever you want to may not have the same desired effect. Stick to a 2-times a month thing.
- Your body needs food after a workout. You have just lost calories. That’s okay. But you need to refill with proteins and some liquid to refuel the body. It will help rebuild lost muscle and provide energy. Munch on some fruit and drink plenty of water.
- Be aware of your movements. Doing things just because you need to or got into the habit and really feeling the muscles while they work are different things. Work out consciously, feel the change that you are going through, be mindful of each step and you will see better results.
- Goals should be measurable. But it is better to have a range than to specify an exact figure. An exact figure might not be attainable. If you don’t lose 5 pounds in one month, it might dishearten you, whereas having a range (losing 3-6 pounds in a month) is more realistic and keeps you on target.
- During the winters, if you are running, you may want to keep your strides shorter and run the same distance still. To avoid slipping, it is advisable to keep it that way.
- If you make any changes to your diet, do it gradually. A drastic change can have adverse effects on the body. Many suffer from hypothyroidism after suddenly eliminating rice from their diet altogether. Do it slowly and gradually. There are other risks like increased weight gain, coronary heart disease and an impaired immune system.
Have a healthy life, keep gymming!
TAGS: daily routine for healthy life, health fitness tips, healthy lifestyle tips, healthy tips, healthy women, motivation for health, motivational tips for healthy life