Finally it is going to happen!!! After dating for more than two years, Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover are finally going to tie the knot of marriage. According to the rumor mill, the duo has scheduled their wedding ceremony in the month of April. In fact, the inside plans of their wedding ceremony has leaked and let’s have a glance on it.
The latest plans of Bipasha and Karan’s wedding ceremony-
- Their mehendi ceremony will be taken place on 28th April at Villa 69 in Juhu.
- The main wedding program is going to happen at Bipasha’s residence on 29th April.
- According to the source, it will be Bengali style wedding that will be attended by only close friends and families from both sides.
- Their scheduled reception will take place on 29th April at St. Regis in Lower Parel.
- Invitation cards are being prepared and probably on the next weeks, these are all set to reach to Bollywood invitees.
- Although Bipasha desired for a grand wedding ceremony, it is going to be a smaller arrangement. The main reason is Karan’s mother has just agreed with her consent for this marriage and on the other hand, he has just received his divorce from Jennifer Winget only in the last month. That’s why the couple decided to organize the ceremony in small.
- The wedding outfits for Bipasha and Karan will be designed by BFF Rocky S.
Well… although these information are unofficial, we hope that the couple will soon announce it officially about this good news.
Congratulations Bipasha and Karan!!